10 Reasons NOT to Join ECWPA Homeschool Cooperative
Recently we shared 10 Reasons to Join ECWPA, however, some of you may be wondering why you shouldn’t join our unique homeschooling cooperative. The beauty of homeschooling is the ability to choose not only the cirriculum but the homeschool community you surround yourself with – a choice that different for each family. Here are a few reasons you may not want to join ECWPA…in no particular order of course.
10 Reasons NOT to Join ECWPA
10. You want to do all the teaching.
9. You simply want to drop you children off for the day.
8. You do not have the desire to share responsibilities with other members.
7. You desire to be your child’s sole influence.
6. You seek a strict conservative, exclusively Christian community .
5. You want a strictly secular environment.
4. It takes too much time away from home or it is too far to drive.
3. It costs too much.
2. You are unable to commit to regular attendance.
1. You have more children that will be in the preschool and nursery than children in other classes.
If you thought “Nope, that’s not what I want!” then we welcome you to register your family to be part of Western Pennsylvania’s leading homeschool cooperative community!